Home building is a challenging task. A good house is a perfect combination of three elements namely planning, engineering and execution. It may be the construction of new homes or renovation of an existing building; these three elements do have their relevance in the construction activity.
Role of an Architect
Planning and engineering are two wings of the construction industry. Planning is done by a qualified and experienced architect. The engineering and execution are done by the civil engineer. It is almost impossible to go with construction without making a plan. But, the design of the house should not be left to the decision of the architect or the civil engineer. It is your house, and you will have to take the final call on the plan for your new homes. The architect should customize the plan as per your needs and budget. Read more at Esperance Homes
Role of an Engineer
On his part, the engineer should execute the plan keeping the budget in view. The engineer should ensure the building is constructed strictly in accordance with the plan. If any deviation is found necessary, the engineer should make the appropriate changes only after due deliberations with you and the architect. Therefore, in any construction activity, there should be perfect coordination between the architect, engineer and you the owner. This issue can be further discussed as follows:
- In some cases, you may plan to demolish the existing structure and in its place build a new one. Then the knock down rebuild services should clear or demolish the existing building. Once the old building is demolished, the construction services should dispose the debris in the manner prescribed by the government.
- Thereafter, the construction services should make a plan for new homes and then start the construction work. The construction services should ensure that neighbors are not put to any inconvenience during the entire course of construction.
- The Melbourne builders should obtain permission from the appropriate agency for taking up the construction work. This is a very crucial issue in any construction work.
- The architect should give due importance to the exterior and interior design of the house. If you are planning to have a duplex building, then the architect should ensure separate provision is made for utilities like the car parking, entrance and so on. The duplex builder should ensure even utilities like water, electricity and sanitary are provided separately for each of the units in the duplex building.
- It is ideal to look for construction services offering all the allied services under one roof. The construction agency should provide for services of architects, engineers, interior designers, plumbers, electrician and such other services.
- Some of the construction services undertake construction work on a turnkey basis. That is a welcome step, but it depends on the experience of the construction services in taking up such tasks. The construction services should have enough infrastructure like qualified and experienced engineers and other workforce to take up such works.
- The construction services should religiously follow the business ethics, use superior quality raw materials, execute the work in utmost diligence and so on.
Whether it is a small house or a multi-storied duplex building, construction of your dream house is a lifetime achievement. Your dream will come through with the dedicated work of the construction services. For more details, you may visit http://www.esperancehomes.com.au/Read More